Wednesday, December 29, 2010

First Blog..EVER! December 29th 2010

So I don't really know who will actually read this blog, but either way it's nice to talk to someone and actually having them listen to you. I've seen/read a lot of people's blogs this past year and my new years resolution along with other things....that I haven't quite thought of yet is going to be to blog everyday in the year 2011. Some people may ask why I would ever want to do such a thing and others may think that's so typical. I honestly don't know why I want to do this, but I do and I want to stick with it. Why am I starting a couple days early, because I feel like I should. So, if anyone actually reads my blog I'll tell you a little about myself, as a little introduction of this new "blog year"
My Names Olivia Thibault *as you can see by the wonderful blog title* hey I didn't know what to title it!! I'm a sophomore in High School, and a pretty good student I like to add, even though my friends think sometimes I ask the dumbest questions. I enjoy hanging out with friends which I'm sure I will post about. I have really two groups of friends..they don't really like each other which can be a big struggle at times. I have a 10 year old dog named Mickey, he's a West Highland White Terrier and I love him to death..even though he isn't the sweetest smelling thing out there. I enjoy watching youtube videos(beauty ones) and sometimes making my own,(funtabulousmakeup) go check it out!! I love makeup, but that's not all I'm about. I'm currently doing indoor track at my school, which is a struggle since I don't really enjoy running. Another Huge detail..or so I think, I'm getting braces tomorrow yuck!! So thats a little info about me! : ) oh yeah I do my smiley faces like : ) that annoys my friends so much haha.
I think that I'll enjoy this year of blogging because right now I just want to go on and on about my life...I now see why so many enjoy this! I hate to stop but now I'm going to make my page all pretty like!
---Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment