Thursday, December 30, 2010

December 30th 2010 The Pain of Braces

As I mentioned in my last post I was to get braces today which in fact I very much did. The pain is horrid! I've been using baby origel to numb my mouth every time I get. I can't Imagen having these metal brackets on for 15 more months..sounds like death. Besides the fact of getting a metal mouth today I basically skipped out on track..hey I was in horrible pain the whole day, basically went home laid in bed, took a wonderful hour nap (my favorite thing in the world), and watched two movies; Fool's Gold and The Proposal, both I've seen before. My aunt told me that Mathew Maconohey(excuse last name spelling**) was supposily 5'4 after watching the movie I of course googled it to find the answer of his real height.....not finding one of course. Aparently he wears lifts so he appears a lot taller then he really is, people still say he's around the 5'8-5'9ish mark. Being 5'9 myself I don't see the reason for someone to wear lifts. Beside the fact of his height, I am starving. I want to chew and eat everything in the world right now but can't do so..lifes a struggle
---Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment