Wednesday, January 5, 2011

January 5th 2011 OH MY GOD I CANT BELIEVE I FORGOT

No words can describe how disapointed I am right now. I totally forgot...not about my blog but I guess the days just kind of came and went  with school, track, and homework and when I would get home and got everything I would just crash. So much for bloging the whole year when it's only 5 days into it. Besides the fact that so far this week has been a struggle not much has happened thats that exciting. So one of my resolutions was to drink water a lot more meaning to carry a water bottle with me at school, along with writting this blog everyday, getting more sleep, being healthier, and reading more. But so the water bottle thing of course a great start to the new year and new resolutions my water bottle, which I might add was completely shut and screwed on decided to leak in my bag and get tons of stuff wet including my the one notebook I use for all my subjects in school. I was so mad...I havent brought a water bottle back to school with me yet. I've been so tired and just wanting to sleep all the time I just want to watch modern Family and go to bed but I have to read 3 more of the 7 chapters we had to read for english, a powerpoint due tomorrow, and this other history paper thing..love high school! NOT I want summer so badly that sometimes I listen to my "summer music" music that I listened to while I was at the beach and would just close my eyes pretending I was at the beach feeling the sand between my toes, hearing the kids scream of joy, and the waves going in and out. Ahh I want that time so badly not this snow stuff..even though it IS kinda pretty. I promise I'll blog tomorrow. Maybe something actually exciting too!
---Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment