So the last day of vacation....then school tomorrow. Joy! Not I'm excited to see people that I havent in a while but NOT going back to school. So today I was listening to my pandora and I found my new obsession. song wise of course and its Falling Slowly but the Kris Allen version OHMYGoD I love this song so much! Thats the thing with me though I get songs and play them all the time and then I get new songs and totally forget about the old songs. I have a problem! So today I made a list of things I was going to do today..not much actually done becuase I went downtown with two of my friends and we went shopping. I got a lot of good smelling products aka perfume and lotion and stuff. Then another sweater from gap....I love Gap! I feel like Massie Block from the Clique and like saying whats the state of mind right now. Olivia's state of mind
In Out
Gap American Eagle
Riding Boots Uggs
Twitter Facebook
Andriod Blackberry
Yeah so I honesly can't tell you why I just did that but yeah I'm enjoying this blog thing! Hope you do too!
---Olivia
No comments:
Post a Comment