Friday, December 31, 2010

December 30 2010 New Years Eve

So technically its 12:52 am on New Years, but since it was New Years Eve it's a total exception that my blog is 52 minutes late. Well actually I didnt say that I was going to do it everyday until..well today; January 1st. Well so my night was a struggle lets just say. My "friends" or like I like to call them went to one of my friends house to get wasted lets just say and I didnt really want to be one of them. I might have gone but whatever the point is that they didnt invite me..I even asked one of them what they were doing tonight and told them I didnt know what I was doing tonight having hoping that she would get a "hint hint" that hey I want to hang out well no that didnt happen..okay enough with the venting. That's what so great about having a blog that no one really knows about unless someone stumbles upon it. So tonight I invited one of my friends over and we had fun ate lots of food, played dj hero and then later 4 other friends came over..one not all there if you know what I mean. Didnt really enjoy that little time of the night since my parents were upstaires. The night ended good and you know how they say the people that you surrond yourself and the attitude you are during the new year then thats what your year is going to be like...well that would mean new friends and hanging out with family. I love my friends now but theyre not the most positive people. Maybe surronding myself with different people might be nice for a change. I feel like I could just go on and on about the topic of my friends and just people I know in general. So tomorrow, excuse me today is my mother's birthday. Exciting!
Some other small facts, I went sledding with a puppy today, adorable! My braces dont hurt as much because I'm numb from baby pain reliever. And Im excited for the New Year. I'm going to go to bed soon and then maybe blog in the morning with my New Year's Resolutions for this year....maybe do a seperate post just about them..hmmm Goodnight everyone! And Happy 2011
---Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment