Aka 1/1/11; New Years Day; The first day of 2011; and My mothers birthday! So this morning woke up and lets just say things were pretty interesting. Other then that akward time period in the morning I woke up and went upstaires showered and whatnot and then at 2 family came over to celebrate my moms birthday. Lots of yummy food; hurt teeth. ugh
So right now I'm sitting here, sucking on these chocolate cream puffs (since I can't chew them) writting this blog and watching TMZ my newest obsession. I think I'm going to actually start my new years resoltion tomorrow since todays like the decision day...right? Oh my braces I dont see how anyone did it. My mouth is legit cut up from the caps on my teeth being pokkie or whatnot. I hate my mouth right now. Schools on monday joy but also the batchelor and castle is on! yayyay okay enough with the randomness. If you havent noticed I'm not good at spelling, my blog jumps back and forth from topic to topic, and half the time I dont even know what I'm talking about. I hope you all had a fantastic New Year! And I hope the best for 2011
---Olivia
No comments:
Post a Comment